Semi-automatic Grommet Machine (automatic grommet feeding when in operation) is a semi-automatic device characterized by simple structure and convenient operation, and is widely used in the binding and riveting of inkjet advertisements, suitcases and bags, leather belts and waist belts, clothing leathers, stationeries and lighting decorations, particularly tents and rain gears.
It is energy saving and environment-friendly since it needs no electricity; it needs only manual operation of the operator. The common manual grommet machine requires great efforts and is rather difficult to use with low efficiency. The non-uniform pressure on the pressed grommet easily causes the damage of the picture. Compared with the common manual grommet machine, this semi-automatic grommet machine is characterized by high efficiency and convenience for dragging and can make the pressed grommet not only firm, but also nice looking. It features easy and convenient operation and other merits. (Multiple patents have been applied for this product)
• Semi automatic style, automatic grommet feeding.
• No need power, it's working by the operator.
• It's movving easily instead of standing on the fixing floor.
• The size of grommet : OD=16mm, ID=10mm, H=5mm.
• Power saving, no need electricity.
• Smart, light and convenient to carry.
• Simple, it's easy to operate.
• Environment-friendly because it needs no electricity.
• The pressed grommet is firm and nice looking.
• Lighter, it's easy to be shipped.
• It's high efficient compared with other manual Grommet Machines.
Step 1. Check the track and remove any foreign substance in it.
Step 2. Put the grommets into the feed box, and shake the handle of the feed box so that the grommets can fill the track.
Step 3. Check whether the grommet is in the required position.
Step 4. Press the handle to the lowest point then lift it to the highest point. (i.e., press it to the bottom, and lift it to the top)
Step 5. The above is the preparation. After the preparation, the normal use can be realized.